Tuesday 3 July 2018

I will fix only one simple issue with this

I will fix only one simple issue with this












About:

** I fix WordPress theme - fix WordPress errors  **


****Immediate Service Available ******


**Please send me a message before placing any order. We should discuss first to avoid order cancellation. I'm always available here and i always reply quickly.

What I do:

   ✔ Fix Layout Issues
   ✔ Fix Wordpress Login Problem
   ✔ Fix PHP, HTML & CSS Errors
   ✔ Fix Plugins Issues
   ✔ Fix Responsive Issues
   ✔ Fix Security Issues
   ....AND much more!

I also do any kind of changes and customization you need . Please message me to get a price.

**I will fix one issues  for $5.  If you need more work please check my Gig extras below. 

Reviews


ktolver:Great work alway delivers on time.

mijanulkarim:Thank you.

chrisperri:Great service, Outstanding work

mijanulkarim:Thank you.

joe702lv:awesome service


No comments:

Post a Comment