Tuesday 3 July 2018

I will speed up your wordpress website

I will speed up your wordpress website












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
                   I will try my label best to make your website load under 2 seconds 

                                  Why Speed is Important for Your WordPress Site?

The average human attention span has dropped from 12 seconds to 7 seconds.
What does this mean for you as a site owner?You have very little time to show users your content and convince them to stay on your website.A slow site means users will potentially leave your website before it even loads.

       if you hire me what will i do...

       well, I will increase your overall wordpress site's performance, speed and optimize loading time by:

✓ Spliting Comments into Pages

✓ Reducing External HTTP Requests

✓ Limitting Post Revisions

✓ Disable Hotlinking and Leeching of Your Content

✓ Optimizing Images for Speed

✓ Caching Your Pages To Serve Static Content

✓ Optimizing your homepage to load quickly

✓ Reducing Database Calls

✓ Control the amount of post revisions stored

✓deleting bad plugins

The whole procedure will be done professionally.

  • N.B:---When your web hosting server is not properly configured it can hurt your website speed.----

Reviews


ndornstadter:The job was completed on time and with excellent quality. I highly recommend!

yousufjess:thank you sir.....\r\ni will remind you.......\r\nif you need anything else like SEO ,you can knock me.i will give my label best work\r\nthanks luv you sir

sunil951:He is hard working and best part is very open.

yousufjess:good person

geraldherrma563:Great to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment