Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will develop business or ecommerce wordpress website

I will develop business or ecommerce wordpress website












About:

I am Rida Khan, Web developer and designer.
I am working on fiverr for more than 3 years. I have developed 200+ websites till now. I will show you my portfolio when we get in touch.

I have developed websites of different categories like:

01. BUSINESS WEBSITE
02. JOBS PORTAL
03. E-COMMERCE
04. VIDEO SHARING
05. FASHION
06. HOTEL BOOKING
07. ENTERTAINMENT
08. MAGAZINE
09. NEWS
10.PHOTO SHARING
11.DIRECTORY
12.INFORMATIONAL SITES
13.WRITERS / AUTHORS
14. PERSONAL BOOKS
15. BLOGS and many more.

I will bring your idea into reality.

Please contact me before placing order.

-Regards

Reviews


ramonaishores:Great service. thank you

ridakhan01:Thank you.

marylballard:Quick updates and good communication

ridakhan01:Pleasure working with you.

carlosmkurtz:Wow. Amazing experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment