Friday 1 June 2018

I will migrate wordpress website in 1 hour

I will migrate wordpress website in 1 hour












About:

I will move your  website from one host to another host or one domain to another domain.When the size is large Move WordPress site is a very hard job.I have lots of experience in Transfer WordPress Site.

I can Migrate Wordpress from one host to another in 1 Hours for 1 Gig.

Fastest Delivery On Fiverr 
1 Hours Delivery Guaranteed
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Service offered in my current gig:

  • Minimum information required
  • Migration from sub domain to root
  • Migration from root to sub domain 
  • Migration from one domain to another
  • Migration from one host to another
  • No size limit of website for transfer
  • Multi-site Move
  • Wordpress Website Cloning as well
  • Domain Name Change
  • Custom made site (HTML or PHP custom web-sites)
  • No Size Restrictions 
  • Custom work

What I need to transfer.

  • Your OLD host login
  • Your NEW host login
  • your WordPress admin login



For more information and other service please check my other gigs as well.

Reviews


lodiplanting:Always fast and easy to communicate with!

graphicwebguru:Thanks Sir.

kevrude:Another excellent job. Thanks!!!

graphicwebguru:Thanks Sir So Much

kevrude:Outstanding job. I am very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment