Friday 1 June 2018

I will fix a all the major and minor bugs , problems and issues in your website, theme, plugins

I will fix a all the major and minor bugs , problems and issues in your website, theme, plugins












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you have Wordpress issue that is making your website slow/buggy? Then you need my HELP!
Let me solve your problem!

I have completed more than 100 jobs having experience of 4+ years. My experience allows to quickly and effectively troubleshoot any issue you are having with WordPress and get it resolved for you.

In this Gig 
    - I will fix one by one small issue of your website.
    - Fix one by one small issue and Complete All Site Updates.
    - 
Complete Site Updates
    - Site Speed Research
    - Site Security Audit Backup/Restore System
    - Fix Plug-ins
    - Wordpress Errors
    - Full website Migration
    - Html and CSS issues 


Note: Please contact me first before giving me an order that will give you a best experience in working with me.

Reviews


projext:Another good gig from he seller for me, won't be the last...

msnahad98:Working with him again and again!\r\nAlso understands my circumstances. \r\nHappy Selling.

ryanschilling:Fixed a bug!

msnahad98:Resourceful buyer.

penbernal:Follows directions well,


No comments:

Post a Comment