Friday 1 June 2018

I will deliver high quality work. + See More

I will deliver high quality work. + See More












About:

I can convert HTML to WordPress with 100% job satisfaction.while working you can ask for unlimited revisions.
I can convert your PSD/JPG/HTML files to Wordpress.I am expert with HTML-5, CSS-3, bootstrap,Wordpress, PSD to HTML , jQuery,Html to Wordpress,Customization


My services for this gig will include:
1. HTML to Responsive wordpress Theme.
2. PSD to Responsive wordpres Theme.
3. Convert HTML Website to wordpres Website
4. WordPress Theme with Custom Post Types and theme Options.
4. Sliders, banners, drop-downs, Popup etc.
5.HTML - HTML5
6.CSS - CSS3
7.JavaScript
8.JQuery Effects (Image Slider Integration)
9.Bootstrap3 Integration

Optional features:
 
✔ 100 % Satisfaction
✔ Fast Response Rate
✔ Unlimited revisions
✔ Frequent Updates
✔ Basic Help/Guidelines for Website Management

The price depends on the complexity of the HTML and  website layout. please contact me before place an order

Reviews


brainonshamrox:This was an emergency situation where the website was down. VERY appreciative of the rapid response, delivered earlier than the committed due date. Very professional and efficient. 5 star experience!

akkichhabra:Thanks !!!!!!! looking forward for more work !!!!!!!!!!! it was an outstanding experience

creativecatalog:2 work done for my company.\n\nHe has surpassed all my expectation. We have decided to pay more for its high quality.

creativecatalog:Superb communication, he has pleased me in everything.

drgenejames:Amazing work. Exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment