Saturday 2 June 2018

I will speed up your wordpress website to help with SEO

I will speed up your wordpress website to help with SEO












About:

I'm a website optimization expert & I will increase your Wordpress Website and blogger speed and optimize page speed of your website faster than before.

I will show you page speed before and after improvement step by step. Your site's bounce rate will be decreased and Search Engines like Google loves fast loading sites.

I will optimize:

  • Fix Render blocking javascript and CSS
  • Avoid landing page redirects
  • Enable compression
  • Improve server response time (Depends upon your Web Hosting)
  • Leverage browser caching
  • Minify resources
  • Optimize images (If web hosting supports)
  • Optimize CSS Delivery
  • Prioritize visible content
  • Remove render-blocking JavaScript
  • Use asynchronous scripts


I'll update you day end job progress also give support 24/7 via mobile communication if client need.

Reviews


macbase:Thank you! Great work!!

mytech2u:many thanks for your continues project

uconn2005:Very thorough with communication and what was slowing up my site.

mytech2u:Very positive and Understandable client \r\n\r\nThanks

bamidooh:Good job from her


No comments:

Post a Comment