Saturday 2 June 2018

I will design a professional wordpress website

I will design a professional wordpress website












About:

Hello. I’m Saad, a High Rated Seller. My record could be easily illustrated by all the wonderful 5-star reviews which my beloved clients left me.


Check out this link for live testimonials and portfolio: http://www.fiverrguru.com/


✪✪ Why me?

If you are here because you are looking for a state of the art modern Wordpress website for your Business or Personal use then you are at the perfect place. You will be included in my hundreds of "Happy Clients"


✪✪ About Packages:
 
✪ Basic Package:

✓ Nice Design.
✓ Basic functionalities.
✓ 3-5 Pages
✓ Contact Form

✪ Standard Package:

✓ Elegant design
✓ Blog
✓ Seo
✓ 5-7 Pages
✓ Image Slider
✓ Contact Form
✓ Social Share
✓ Pop-ups

✪ Premium Package:

Premium WordPress design
✓ Everything in Standard package
✓ Premium Theme and Plugins
✓ 8-10 Pages
✓ E-commerce
✓ Security
✓ Mobile Responsive
✓ Surprise BONUS!! :)

 I also offer Custom Designed Wordpress Themes. (Contact me to discuss the functionalities and budget)

✪✪✪ CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECTS. I AM FLEXIBLE WITH MY PRICING AND WILL GIVE YOU SPECIAL DISCOUNTS :)

✪ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
✪ 100 % SATISFACTION
✪ FAST RESPONSE BACK.

Reviews


janicenewman:This seller is a WordPress whiz! He knows his stuff in and out and can really make a website that has the wow factor. It was easy to work with him and I would not hesitate to use his services again. Thank you so much! A real WordPress GURU!

w0rdpressguru:It was an absolute pleasure working with you Ma'am. I would love to work with you again. Cheers!!

bunuel38d:Wow! Just amazing! He helped me every step of the way and when I mentioned to him that I was going to buy images from Pond5, he immediately​ suggested an​ alternate​ free site with great images. And even after that,​ he went out of his way to search for better images that he added and I loved. This is the type of person I dreamed working with!

w0rdpressguru:You are too kind with your words. It was a pleasure working with you. He provided me all the information on time, therefore, I was able to create a great end product for him. I will for sure love to work with him in the future as well. An excellent experience. Cheers !!

eagle999:w0rdpressguru was amazing! Will work with him again! Great communication, professional and quick responses! Thanks again, w0rdpressguru!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment