Monday 2 July 2018

I will install wordpress upload and customize themes and plugins

I will install wordpress upload and customize themes and plugins












About:

★Are you looking for professional, Wordpress Expert For Install And Customize Theme And Plugins For Your Work? ★

Then I'm Sure You're On The Right Place!
Try it once and you will be coming back over and over, I promise !!!

What you will get in this GIG?

  • Most Latest version ofWORDPRESSinstalled on your server.
  • One theme install/setup(supplied by you)exactly as the DEMO looks like.
  • Theme Installation
  • Theme Demo import and Setup to complete demo.
  • Install Plugins That You Wants
  • Make Blogs For You
  • Contact Us Form


Special Featurs :

  • Do SEO
  • Using Paid Plugins
  • Speed Up Your Website Speed Up To 80 (Gmetrix plugin)
  • Make Video That How To Edit Your Content So That You Don't Have To Hire Anyone In Future
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Do Content Writing For Your Site
  • Make Blogs


Why Me??

I Have Some Special Service That Can Help You For Make Your Work Easier And I'm An Experienced Wordpress Web Developer

I guarantee I Will Permit Boundless Correction For Nothing Till Your Fulfillment. You Will Be Happy With The Final Result Of My Work And I Will Work With You Until Your Satisfaction , That's A Promise.

Thanks,

Nasif

Reviews


savidafm:He was quick and direct to what I wanted

nasif_ahsan:awesome client know what he wants

mitchellvs:Second time ordering from the seller.\nWill continue to order from him!

nasif_ahsan:good experience working with the buyer

soblue:Great seller! Fast! Efficient! Will hire this seller again. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment