Monday 2 July 2018

I will do wordpress with woocommerce customization

I will do wordpress with woocommerce customization












About:

Hi !
Looking for a WordPress designer to create a business platform for your online selling purposes ?You are in most welcome place now. Nowadays there is no alternative way to expand your business without creating an awesome WordPress woo-commerce website .It is the number one and best way for vast selling of your online products.I am assuring you 100 % that my eCommerce website which will be eye catching and profitable guaranteed.I will create website for you and make a discount for you. So make hurry...
Get from my BASIC
 Install wordpress + theme
 Install theme like as demo
 Design and Layout
 plugins install and activity
 woo-commerce plugin install

 Mobile Friendly and Fully Responsive to all device.


Get from my STANDARD
BASIC +
php errors or other bug fixing
Woocommerce customization
Custom style for anything 
Products up to 25
5 Pages  + contents upload

Get from my PREMIUM
STANDARD +
Shopping cart integration 
Create extra functionality
Form set up
Any one can register +subscribe
Premium slider setting
Google map integrate
30 products + 10 pages and many more

Feel free to message me and discover you as a best and number one eCommerce website owner.

Reviews


preetithapa:Very helpful. I will\nHighly recommend him.

maruf_webcoder:Great and good communication. outstanding experience.

dipstick29:Good communication and fast.

maruf_webcoder:Very helpful and good manner client

preetithapa:It was great experience working with the seller.Very helpful from start to finish. \nHighly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment