Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will make extensive edits and improvements to your site, and can add dynamic functionality.

I will make extensive edits and improvements to your site, and can add dynamic functionality.












About:

Your website deserves to be clean, efficient, and intuitive. I am here to help you get there. If you are looking for help with your WordPress website, I am here to help! This gig offers a holistic service to improve the look and feel of your website.

This service includes:
  • Fixing bugs or errors on your WordPress website
  • Adding new features and plugins
  • Configuring plugins to your desire
  • Improving/adjusting the theme of your site (CSS or otherwise)
  • Adding unique and dynamic functionality
  • Making your website mobile friendly
  • SEO help to get your name out

Please contact me with any questions! I would love to discuss your project with you and look forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment