Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will optimize wordpress speed with gtmetrix

I will optimize wordpress speed with gtmetrix












About:

Send me your website URL for free speed checking & my recommendations before you consider my gig.

I will optimize your site with Gtmetrix:

  • Improve PageSpeed Score
  • Improve Ylow Score
  • Improve Total Load time
  • Improve Page Size

You will get:

  • Better user experience, low bounce rates.
  • High Optin, improve ROI and conversion rates.
  • High Average time on-page, better chances to show up on search SERPs.
  • Faster sites create happy users.

I will deliver: 

  ✓ Send Reports before and after of Gtmetrix score.
  ✓ Bonus advice on how to keep the speed up all time.

Make your site faster now and keep your visitors happy.

To improve Google Page Speed, please go to my other gig instead.

Reviews


donpermezel:Great job on the optimisation.\n

kenjennings:Great Buyer, perfect communication, Thank you!

hh150tailored:Thank you Ken! He was patient and walked me through the reasons why our website speed was low. Also completed the job one day before schedule!

richeyjr:Great guy! talked with me for over 1 hour for free, until I told him to put in an order to fix my stuff, I will be ordering more gigs from him.

shalomm:Professional and agile


No comments:

Post a Comment