Tuesday 22 May 2018

I will build a wordpress website or wordpress plugins

I will build a wordpress website or wordpress plugins












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">We offer services to customize your WordPress website with updates on content and images for per pages. The body structure could be modified or updated according to the content to be published and images utilized on the website pages.

  • The images and content need to be provided by the clients.
  • I would charge $5 to update the content and images on single WordPress page
  • I will customize the WordPress webpage with CSS or HTML if required
  • Other Pages would be charged $5 similarly.

Kindly contact me before ordering any services, so that it would be clear to me your requirements and do the approximate work.

Reviews


phongn:Great job again Blessy! Let's keep going!

blessysoftwares:Thanks

phongn:Blessy does it again with his quick edits and does exactly what is expected. Will finish the project with him all the way.

blessysoftwares:Thanks , Nice to work , hope to work more in future.

phongn:I use Blessy for all my web projects. I would rather tell everyone that he's no good, so that I have him all to myself but the fact is, this dev knows his stuff and turnaround time is excellent. Once this secret is out, I'm sure he'll be booked up. Great work Blessy, keep it up my friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment