Sunday 20 May 2018

I will customize or redesign wordpress website professionally

I will customize or redesign wordpress website professionally












About:

If you need to customize your WordPress Theme you are at right place.

Please contact me first for the quote. Remember to show me your website URL

100% Satisfaction Guarenteed .

What you will get from my Service:

-Theme installation like demo
-Premium Theme customization
-Custom CSS
-Site Design and Layout
-Any WordPress Plugin setup/configuration
-Woocommerce customization
-Custom style for anything 
-Background 
-Header
-Footer
-Animations
-Change the Permalink Structure
-Enable/Disable HTML in WP comments
-Turn off Post Revisions in WordPress
-Clone an blog design
-PSD to WordPress
-Favicon & Logo customization
-Improve the Security of your WordPress website

What I will need to complete order: 
Wp-admin login





Reviews


lcpdev:Outstanding service and support!

saifrehman842:Awesome to work with !

explainer_hero:Thanks good work

saifrehman842:Awesome Buyer!

explainer_hero:very good work will use again


No comments:

Post a Comment