Tuesday 22 May 2018

I will setup payment, shipping, taxt and product also add product and export your order in pdf

I will setup payment, shipping, taxt and product also add product and export your order in pdf












About:

Are you fetching problem in woocommerce? Don’t know how to setup PayPal and credit card payment method? Confused about shipping system? Can’t Export order in pdf or csv?

Then you are at the right place. I am here to do those thing for you. After setting I will also show you how you can customize those thing on future. I think it’s the solution that you are searching for.

My service also included

  • Install woocommerce Plugin.
  • Setup your store.
  • Setting up basic woocommerce page.
  • Fully responsive design.


  • Setting up shipping method.
  • Setting up payment method.
  • Contact page with google map.
  • Add product.


  • Customize shop page.
  • Handle user.
  • Export order and user email.
  • Integrate mailchamp.


  • Create popup.
  • Add necessary plugin.
  • Test payment.
  • Contact us page setup.


For every single task my budget is 5

100% Satisfaction is guaranteehere.


NOTE: Before make an order please contact with me. I will response you in a very short time

Reviews


yeagernation:She is so helpful in quickly setting up woo commerce!

fcrimmobilien:Perfect and fast as always

wp_creator:Outstanding Experience

hope_biz:A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

wp_creator:Outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment