Tuesday 22 May 2018

I will develop full backend managable module for any wordpress setup.

I will develop full backend managable module for any wordpress setup.












About:

I will develop custom module for any wordpress setup . You have to provide brief detail for module. I will generate database architecture , rough development plan and set demo and delivery date. Module will be fully back-end managable . I will try to use wordpress default functions and minimal database query . Service will have unlimited revision upto system get stable and bug free.

Reviews


ex2018:Thank you for your work, great experience!

malaysolanki:thank you. thank you for your support

ex2018:Thank's a lot for your work!

malaysolanki:thank you for task.

ex2018:Thanks a lot for your work on the map plugin!


No comments:

Post a Comment