Tuesday 22 May 2018

I will install, create, customize, optimize, fix wordpress website

I will install, create, customize, optimize, fix wordpress website












About:

Welcome to my Gig :)


I've almost 4+yrs of exp. in web designing and development, especially working with WordPress blog.:

I can
professionally help you in:

✓ Wordpress theme from Scratch

✓ Installation and setup

✓ theme customizations

✓ fixing wordpress errors

✓ fixing wordpress theme css issues

✓ plugin errors

✓ custom themes

✓ Move your site to new host

✓ Backup/Restore Website

✓ Optimize your website for better search engine ranking


and lots more for your WordPress website/blog...


Note:- Please note that it's 1 gig per small task.

If you have more than 1 task or a bigger project, You can always contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a best deal.

Reviews


brandthunder:As always, amazing work

siawarao:Great Experience :)

pulseo:Outstanding service, thank you!

siawarao:Great Experience!

pulseo:Excellent work, good communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment