Sunday 20 May 2018

I will do any wordpress theme customization and fix all issues

I will do any wordpress theme customization and fix all issues












About:

Hello

I am sabbir Ahmed.I am WordPress Developer.

I will do Customization Theme-forest any Themes

I am expert on WordPress. If you want customize your WordPress site professionally amp; deliver on time. Yes I can do that.

With this gig I will do customize any WordPress theme in Theme-forest within few hours.

I will provide following services:

  • Theme-forest theme install and customization.
  • Install plugin and customize fully.
  • Customize your website Background, Header, Footer.
  • Favicon and Logo Customization.
  • Customization or Add Your Slider.
  • Customization Your Menu, page, Blog content etc.
  • Customization or Add your price table and Contact form.
  • Customization style for anything.
  • Customization content etc.
  • Any customization or fix issue.

I can fix any issues with WordPress theme and can do anything related to WordPress. Please message me for anything you need to know.

Why Chose me?

  • 100% client Satisfaction100%
  • Quality and time Guaranteed
  • Super fast delivery

** I always believe quality Work **

“Please contact me Before placing an Order”

Thank YOU

Reviews


abhishek37:excellent service, hard working guy. i asked him to take care of my virus related problem, he worked all night to learn and delete all virus and malware in my site, within 24 hr (i dont know how it happend) my site is back / re-indexed in google, pretty happy with the work. \n\njust waiting for www.abhicontentwriter.com to be cleaned now.

sabbir5g:Thank You So much.

rob1seo:Good to work with.

sabbir5g:I am happy work with you.tnx

sallmamadou:quick work


No comments:

Post a Comment