Sunday 20 May 2018

I will be your divi or flatsome themes expert

I will be your divi or flatsome themes expert












About:

Hi & Welcome,

I will customize or create any WordPress Website  using DIVI from Elegant & Flatsome themes. I will try to provide your dream website  by my hardwork .

Always I like to speak the truth. I was a level 2 seller with 5* rating & 100+ reviews. Somehow My Old Account block now.Unfortunately I am a new Seller now . You can taste my experience . I think you will be satisfied after my work. For anyother wordpress related work you can see my other gigs.


What Can I Do In This Gig :
 
-Installing theme.
-A professionally designed website using DIVI Or FLATSOME
-Unique theme tailored just for you
-Unique design with the help of Themes
-E-commerce Functionality
-Installation of All Necessary Plugins
-Content  upload
-Customize everything (wordpress & theme related) according to your requirements
-Fully Responsive 
-Re-design your existing website
-Unlimited revision
-Awesome sliding & parallax 
-ANY OTHER ISSUES


Before placing an order use the green button on this page to contact me  to get a better understanding of your request.

Thank you
Sohana :)

THIS OFFER IS EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR


Reviews


dacross:always well

sohanahasan360:awesome guy , great experience with him :)

gamersboy79:This is my fifth project with her. Never failed to satisfy me with her professionalism. Highly recommended..

sohanahasan360:awesome guy ever..very friendly, easy to work with.....

yaldayalda:Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment