Sunday 20 May 2018

I will Install your theme & also add content of 12 pages.

I will Install your theme & also add content of 12 pages.












About:


If you have WordPress theme & want to install that theme on your website or you want to get an online presence for your business then you are at the right place.


Installation of:
  • Themeforest themes
  • Elegant themes
  • Mojo Marketplace themes
  • Genesis themes 
  • And much more! 

My Services Include:

  • WordPress Installation 
  • Theme Installation
  • Theme Demo Setup 
  • Plugins Installation 
  • Complete Site Creation

What I need from you: 

  • Complete WP theme.
  • WP-Admin Login Info. 
  • Cpanel or FTP Access.

Why Choose me?
  • I will give you 30+ days support.
  • 100% Client Satisfaction
  • 100 % Quality and time Guaranteed
  • 100% Moneyback Guarantee. 


Most orders will be delivered within 24 Hours. If extra time is needed I will notify you. 

If you work with me I promise you will be extremely happy with the end results or I will work with you until you are, and that's a GUARANTEE.

I also offer custom website development please inbox me for quotes. 

Extra Bonus: 

1. Free WordPress Installation if you don't already have WordPress installed.

Note: If you do not have demo content .xml file, then it'll price 30$ to form same as a demo!

Thanks

Webtech

Reviews


mitchjorg:quick response and followed through with help, thanks.

webtech878:Thanks.. I want to more work with you.

veronicabolton:Thank you for responding super quick! Thank you for communicating with me as well! Demo was great!

webtech878:Thanks I want to more work with you

mosheperets770:He did very well his job! Will work again!


No comments:

Post a Comment