Saturday 19 May 2018

I will design or redesign wordpress website

I will design or redesign wordpress website












About:

What kind of Design or Redesign I offer for this Gig?

  ✛ Professional Website
  ✛ Blog
  ✛ E-commerce Website
  ✛ Fashion
  ✛ Advertise
  ✛ Law Firm
  ✛ Financial Advisors
  ✛ Cafe & Restaurants
  ✛ Travel
  ✛ App
  ✛ Agency
  ✛ Real Estate
  ✛ & many Others Website


Service for this GIG-

✔ Install wordpress theme { Premium / Free }
✔ Setup Demo Content
✔ Install Required Plugin
✔ Awesome Slider
✔ Well Organized Section
✔ Unlimited Revision


About Me

My name is Ahmed Imtiaz Galib. I'm a Certified Full Stack Web developer from Bangladesh. Before starting my Fiverr journey I have completed more than 100+ projects in locally. I'm honest and fully dedicated in my profession and ensuring that my clean, creative and unique design will fully reflect my clients business goal and customer demand.


★★★ If you have any confusion I'm going to design the homepage of your website absolutely FREE to prove my skills ★★★

Thank You.

Reviews


solution_10:Ahmed produced some great work, he will work with you to ensure your requirements are met. Thanks :)

ahmed_imtiaz:I'm glad that you are pleased with the output and service. Hope we will work together again. Thank you for the big tip :)

fasttrack17:I am absolutely satisfied with the work i recieved, thank you!

ahmed_imtiaz:Thank You.

badbrij:Ahmed is really good at his work and comes in with lot of patience. He is very diligent and shall provide you with quality work. You definitely need to allow him time to work with but yes in the end he will ensure that you get the deliverable as per the expctation


No comments:

Post a Comment