Monday, 12 March 2018

I will transfer your WordPress website to new host

I will transfer your WordPress website to new host












About:

I will transfer your WordPress website to new host or move to any other domain 


I am a freelancer with over 6 years of WordPress website hosting experience.


Services included 

  • current web host to any web host
  • current domain name to another domain name
  • current sub domain to a main root domain name
  • current domain name to a sub domain

What you get?

  • Full website transfer with express delivery.
  • 100% satisfaction.
  • Transfer your website with in 24 hours..

5 hours express server available cost 50$ please message me for checking availability 

If have any Question feel free to message me.

Reviews


jwash2008:Very HARD worker. My first gig the plugins would not integrate properly not his fault but the site owner that purchased the plugins from. PakWebZone worked very hard to deliver a good​ gig and he did. Also, followed up with a video so I could make changes in the future. Great Wordpress guy! Will order again! Thank you!

pakwebzone:Outstanding experience

saliboi:Great work, will definitely use again.

pakwebzone:Great buyer thanks

dna_invest:Thank you again for prompt delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment