I will fix wordpress errors quickly and make it professional
About:
******* Hey Welcome! To my Gig fix wordpress *******
Your wordpress website showing problems or errors.Full professional top notch developer is here to help you.
Fixation must need to be done as soon as possible but in accurate and professional way. Don't worry Leave it to me. I will fix wordpress errors, issues and problems to make it professional so your clients and visitors will be happy.
I will fix wordpress Errors
✔ Wordpress, Theme, Plugin Installation and Updating
✔ Login and server side issues 500,400,403
✔ Broken Themes and Plugins
✔ Header, Logo, Menu Bar, Side Bar, Slider, Layout Issues
✔ Images alignments, Colors
✔ Contact Forms
✔ Widget Areas
✔ Responsiveness
✔ Woo commerce Product and Payment Integration
✔ Any Custom HTML, CSS and PHP
Every error has different level so your cooperation is very important
Why me?
- 1 year+ experience of 40+ projects with 5 star rating
- Fast and accurate delivery with 100% staisfication

No comments:
Post a Comment