Monday, 12 March 2018

I will do professional wordpress maintenance service

I will do professional wordpress maintenance service












About:

Professional WordPress Maintenance Service

Let me and my team take care of your site while you continue to build your business.

I will make sure your site is up and running smoothly as long as you continue to use my service

We are a team of dedicated WordPress professionals with over four years of experience 

Maintenance tasks  include

  1. Update - WordPress core and security updates 
  2. Plugins and Themes Updates - Install, Update free or premium plugins and themes
  3. Backup - Daily database only and regular complete site backup
  4. Security - Daily malware scan by Sucuri, Monitor changes to files, Remove malicious codes
  5. Uptime monitoring 24/7
  6. Restore - If needed restore your site to the previous backup
  7. Database optimization 
  8. Spam cleanup - Remove spam content,comments 
  9. Fix all Broken links 
  10. Support - Answer all your queries


1 Gig = 10 Days of Maintenance Service
2 Gigs = 30 Days of Maintenance Service

Note - This gig does not include any type of customization, I will charge additional gigs for tasks other than mentioned above  

Contact me with your site before you order gig

If you have any queries, Please feel free to ask 

Have a nice Day!








Reviews


ptaubman:Thanks again for great service

amolgigs:Outstanding Experience!

ptaubman:Another great gig!

amolgigs:Outstanding Experience!

sabiansoldier:I accidentally broke my website (oops), and amolgigs fixed it on the spot. He also provided security optimization, backup, and virus removal that I didn't even ask for. I was really freaking out but he knew exactly what to do! Whatever he charges, it's not enough because this guy is the BEST. A thousand stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment