Thursday, 8 March 2018

I will Move, Transfer, Migrate, Backup or Clone any WordPress Website

I will Move, Transfer, Migrate, Backup or Clone any WordPress Website












About:

I'll Transfer, Move, Migrate or Clone any WordPress website from one hosting to another hosting.


My Service About this gig

✔ Transfer site one hosting to another

✔ Migration from one domain to another

✔ localhost to live server

✔ Migration from subdomain to root

✔ Export and Import Data

✔ Domain name change

✔ Content transfer

✔ Migration

✔ Server change

✔ Clone A site

✔ Backup of your site


WHAT I NEED FROM YOU

  1. Hosting access / cPanel access (of Both Website)

  2. Dashboard Access of Both website (If any)

Why From me?

  • Your site will not be going to be down for a single minute.
  • Free assistance about site Cloning & Migration.
  • 100% satisfaction.


“100% satisfaction guarantee otherwise full money refund.” 

Reviews


coachsan:Excellent service.

imrul_kaisar_:Great Buyer. Thank you so much.

ambfog:phenomenal quality and a great guy to work with

imrul_kaisar_:I really enjoyed working with you. Thanks so much for your business.

antonkogan:GREAT JOB GREAT WORK


No comments:

Post a Comment