Tuesday 14 August 2018

I will design and develop a responsive wordpress website

I will design and develop a responsive wordpress website












About:

For this gig, I will install WordPress on your web server, get everything set up and show you how to update it with your own images, logo, copy etc.

I'll work closely with you to create a perfect WordPress website that represents you in a professional and stylish way. I have access to marketing, art and design talent alongside the technical skills required for WordPress and web development.

Many of your visitors are likely to access your website via smartphones or tablets. I can develop your site so that it responds beautifully to all screen sizes and types.

Some of the other WordPress services I can offer

  1. Migrating a WPsite from one server to another
  2. Backing up or cloning an existing website
  3. Installing or customising new themes
  4. Installing new plugins
  5. Adding contact forms
  6. Adding content to pages on your site
  7. Implementing security measures 
  8. Optimising page load speed

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment