Monday 21 May 2018

I will move, migrate and setup wordpress blog

I will move, migrate and setup wordpress blog












About:

I'll provide you following services:

I will migrate / transfer / move your website in the following:

  1. Install a WordPress, Setup C-panel
  2. Setup Multiple Domains
  3. Backup, restore, move, transfer and migrate

Note:
Data Limitations apply see gig extra's. Basic GIG is less than 100MB data.

Please contact me before order, so i review your site.

My gig to make a new WordPress site according to your Requirement.

Very Important!

Read the whole gig description.

Reviews


peterhemenway:very good, fast and quality work

manlifts:Peter is not just an awesome buyer but also an awesome writer. It was a pleasure working with him on his blog.

driven365:Absolutely the best person on Fiverr!!

manlifts:Always a pleasure working with this buyer. Here if you need me.

driven365:Over the top customer service!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment