Monday 21 May 2018

I will conversion jpg, png, psd to wordpress responsive theme

I will conversion jpg, png, psd to wordpress responsive theme












About:

Hi, I am professional wordpress developer. I have 2 years experience in web development platform.  I expert in html5, css3, jQuery, php, MySQL and wordpress. if you have any questions please contact me.

I will provide you this service with wordpress theme

  • Theme Options (Redux Framework)
  • Theme Customizer
  • SEO Friendly
  • Responsive Design
  • Parallax Design
  • eCommerce / Woocommerce
  • Valid Code
  • W3C validated
  • Cross-browser compatible
  • Twitter-bootstrap
  • html5 boilerplate 
  • font awesome 
  • contact form 7

And much more!

I will provide you completely custom WordPress theme until you will not 100% satisfaction from my work .

So, Don't waste your time. Contact me and lets order fast.

                                 "Before Order Contact Me"
                
Thanks,
Tushar Imran 

Reviews


jamesbrown572:The FASTEST designer/developer I've ever worked with. Both fast and quality work! Thank you so much for the amazing work once again! \u003c3

tushar990:Thank You :)

jamesbrown572:Perfecto! Thank you again tushar, you are amazing! This was, unfortunately, the last job I had for you for the time being as now I am going into a big summer break but after summer I'll come back at you with a lot of jobs so I'll see you then! Until then, take care! You are the best!

tushar990:Thank You :)

jamesbrown572:Thank you so much for another high quality order! I am recommending you to everyone I know because you derserve it!


No comments:

Post a Comment