Monday 21 May 2018

I will integrate idx broker with wordpress

I will integrate idx broker with wordpress












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you looking to have IDX Broker integrated into your websites in a timely and professional manner? Whether you have an existing WordPress website that you need IDX added to or need a complete WordPress site design and IDX broker integration I can help you. 

I am a certified IDX Broker developer. So if you will signup with my Certificate referral you will get $99 off on your registration fee. ( https://signup.idxbroker.com/d/URSASOFT ) 

There are a number of pre-existing WordPress themes that have IDX compatibility but aren't fully setup to work out of the box. I have worked with most of these themes over time and can help you to achieve the best website for your real estate business. 

If you would like to discuss your requirements further then please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be glad to assist you further.

As a Web expert, I am proficient in following:

IDX Broker
Ihomefinder
Showcase IDX
Idx Intregration
Web Design
HTML5 / CSS3
Real estate web development
idx broker platinum


 Real Estate expert | IdX Integration | Ihomefinder | Showcase IDX 

Please should contact me before order.

Reviews


vdesktop:Seller does great work. However, on one portion of this job, the results were not showing up. We inquired about it. We were told it works on on their end and then asked if they can close again. I suppose I would like to have known why it wasn't working on ours. Oh well..

rcatanese12:Great Job!

vdesktop:Professional, awesome work....excited to continue to work with this coder.

dkchauhan:Gud buyer I should work for him again.

wether77:Thanks! Was very responsive, got the job done.


No comments:

Post a Comment