I will add products to your wordpress woocommerce store
About:
I will professionally add products (simple or variable) to your store just the way you want me to. I have 4 years of experience working with various ecommerce sites so I can guarantee 100% accuracy and fast delivery.Which Advantages You Will Get in $5?
- 60 Products with Pictures, Price and Description etc.
- Product Title
- Long Description and Short Description
- Price/special price
- Category/sub-categories
- Product images
- Tags/Key words
- SKU
- Unlimited Revision
- Prompt Response
- Reliable Service
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Why you choose me ?
steveodevo:Absolutely superb seller. Completed my gig exactly as I asked and in incredible time. Only 5 hours. Amazing. I have saved his profile and will order again next time. Thanks. Steve
usmanbest:Outstanding Experience!! Buyer was very clear with his requirements and absolutely understanding. Will love to work with him again! Thanks Steve!!
itsyourlot:Excellent thank you
usmanbest:Great Buyer !! Thanks :)
claggo:Great delivery again! Really recomend this Five star seller.
Reviews
steveodevo:Absolutely superb seller. Completed my gig exactly as I asked and in incredible time. Only 5 hours. Amazing. I have saved his profile and will order again next time. Thanks. Steve
usmanbest:Outstanding Experience!! Buyer was very clear with his requirements and absolutely understanding. Will love to work with him again! Thanks Steve!!
itsyourlot:Excellent thank you
usmanbest:Great Buyer !! Thanks :)
claggo:Great delivery again! Really recomend this Five star seller.

No comments:
Post a Comment