Thursday, 8 March 2018

I will setup wordpress install themes plugins securely

I will setup wordpress install themes plugins securely












About:

I will install WordPress CMS on your server right away and activate your theme with demo content if available.

I will secure and setup your WordPress site by tweaking Security settings and install all basic plugins which will make your site function properly (Caching, CDN, Contact form, Captcha, Share Bar Social Media, Google Analytics etc.)

This is a full and complete all-in-one WordPress Theme Installation Service including SEO, Security, and Performance Plugins Installation

Basic Plugins

  • Akismet
  • Jetpack
  • Contact Form

Standard Package Plugins
  • Sharing Plugin
  • Analytics
  • Google Webmasters
  • Wordpress Cache/W3 Total Cache
  • Image Compression

Premium Package
  • Cloudflare setup
  • SSL (if hosting supports)
  • CDN 
  • Backup Services
  • Security 
  • AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)

Our WordPress Theme Installation service includes:
  1. Installation of your WordPress Theme.  
  2. Setup of theme demo if available.  
  3. Installation of your Theme's default plugins.  
  4. Installation of your Theme's Demo content.  
  5. Customization of your Theme as the demo website.  
  6. Logo setup 
  7. SEO, Backup, Security, and Performance Plugins Installation.  
  8. Setting up of HTTPS and SSL

Reviews


maramichels:Thank you, It was a very good experience working with you. You deliver fast \u0026 with quality.

kritikam:Thank you.

createamural:Great to work with ;-)

mphamm:Thank you :)

kritikam:Thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment