Sunday, 11 March 2018

I will install and customize your wordpress website

I will install and customize your wordpress website












About:

Hello!!!

Thanks for visiting My GIG!!!

I am a professional Web Developer with 5 years’ experience on WordPress theme Development and Customization.

What you will get from my Service:

ü Installation of WordPress

ü Full Customization of WordPress Website

ü Redesigning of homepage, about, Services and other pages.

ü Plugins Installation

ü E-commerce website on demand

ü Unlimited Revision until you are 100% happy

Reasons why you need to choose me:

ü Very Friendly and Open-Minded

ü 24hours Support

ü Professional and Swift delivery

 

The website type that can be delivered with no delay are:

ü Business sites

ü Online Store

ü Blog

ü Newspaper

ü Real Estate

ü Beauty/SPA

ü Portfolio

ü Photography

and lots more…

 

All websites are fast to load, secured and also SEO-optimized for your business.

Give me a trial and I won't disappoint!

 

*** NOTE ***


For better efficiency, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER





Reviews


dh_marketing:David worked very hard to help me make a big delivery. It was a lot of back and forth and I was under pressure but he was very patient with me. I enjoyed the collaboration and look forward to working with him again.

webdeveloper24h:thanks so much for Working with Me.

kemisloth:Great experience. Delivery was fast and precise.

webdeveloper24h:Outstanding Experience!

oneterri2000:Absolutely awesome and I will use this one again for my next website! Communication was easy and the finished product is even better than I had hoped! I definitely got high value for my time, money and project and couldn't have asked for someone better to work with. This seller made it all easy for me and listened to my needs. You are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment