Sunday, 11 March 2018

I will develop your website fully Professional and Functional. Feel free to contact me. + See More

I will develop your website fully Professional and Functional. Feel free to contact me. + See More












About:

Hi

I will install WORDPRESS on your server, basic plugins and demo content For just 5$,

What will you get?

  • Latest version of WORDPRESS  on your server.
  • Theme setup  exactly as the DEMO version
  • Basic plugins installed
  • Widget installed

What do I need?

In order to deliver as fast as possible, PLEASE send exactly what I ask for:

  • Wp-admin Aceess
  • CPanel or hosting login info.
  • FTP access info.
  • FULL theme package, including: installation files, documentation and demo content (.xml file).

I promise you will be happy with the end results of my work and I will work with you until you are, that's a GUARANTEE.

"Please contact me before placing an order"

Reviews


lieslvau:Awesome seller

raaj395:Outstanding Experience!

lieslvau:Best seller on fiver

raaj395:Outstanding Experience!

racrum:Great seller and quick service.


No comments:

Post a Comment