Sunday, 11 March 2018

I will develop wordpress and woocommerce website

I will develop wordpress and woocommerce website












About:

I will provide the following services from this Gig :
  • Full WordPress Website Development
  • e-commerce website with Woocommerce
  • WP website Design
  • Safe and Secure Update
  • Theme Installation (Matching with Theme's Demo)
  • Plugin Installation or Customization
  • CSS Problem Fix within Theme or Layout
  • Fix any problem you have in your website/blog
  • Move your site to new host
  • Backup/Restore Website
  • Plugin/Theme Designing, Development and Customization
  • PSD to WP responsive Theme conversion
  • HTML to wp responsive Theme conversion
 
IMPORTANT: “CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING THIS GIG” to discuss your project.

For demo contents I will import the demo data/sample data provided by theme author. Sometime original demo site and provided demo data may be little different in that case I have nothing to do. I'll just import and setup demo data as provided by theme author.

Reviews


sossib:He helped me achieve my wp website to my needs

redwanhasan:Thanks

waleed1280:good seller.

redwanhasan:Thanks.

ouragan:Excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment