Friday, 9 March 2018

I will clean malware , remove virus or protect wordpress

I will clean malware , remove virus or protect wordpress












About:

Top rated and 100% positive reviews! From this gig i'll remove malware/viruses from your site or taking protection measures on your wordpress site with professional hand.

By $40 you will get  following services.


-HIDE wordpress completely with a premium plugin, so no one will ever notice you are using wordpress!
-Hacked Recover
-Malware removal
-Wordpress Security
-Fix Google Search issue
-Browser Malware Notification fix
-Website blacklisted fix

What I'll need to complete order:
  • Wordpress Login
  • Hosting Login

ONE ORDER for ONE site, FOR wordpress protection, I'll take all possible protection measures that will make your site hardening from getting hacked and will reduce the possibility to be affected. If you've any question please send me a message. 

Reviews


jayjohnsonau:easy to deal with .. got the job done quick .. thanks :)

atiqbd4ever:Thank you!

kristonia:Found out that I ordered a gig I could not use so was flexible and helped with something else (site speed) instead.

atiqbd4ever:Thank you.

scorpiolibra78:Brilliant , awsome service. Fast reliable. Very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment