Friday, 9 March 2018

I will install Divi theme and Extra theme with lifetime updates + 2 Plugins Bloom and Monarch.

I will install Divi theme and Extra theme with lifetime updates + 2 Plugins Bloom and Monarch.












About:

Hi all thanks for Checking this GIG out!!!

What you will get in this $5 Gig.


  1. I will install Divi Theme with api key for Lifetime Updates which is worth of $249
  2. I also install Extra Theme with Api Key for Lifetime Updates.
  3. Also i will install two Plugins BLOOM and Monarch with Lifetime Updates.

You get Four things in only $5.
  1. Divi Theme with Lifetime Updates
  2. Extra Theme with Lifetime Updates.
  3. Bloom Plugin with Lifetime Updates.
  4. Monarch Plugin with Lifetime Updates.

Order Now for 1 More Divi Layout worth of 120$ for Free.

If you Have any Questions Please feel free to contact us.

Reviews


pipes:did what was needed

apiauthority:Best Buyer. Thanks for the order.

wilkes:Great service... Rapid delivery... A+

apiauthority:One of the best buyer on fiverr. \nThanks for the order.

sunnyworld:Great help!!! Thanks a lot for quick delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment