Friday, 9 March 2018

I will do yoast SEO optimization for wordpress

I will do yoast SEO optimization for wordpress












About:

***BOOST GOOGLE RANKING BY CONFIGURATION OF ALL IN ONE AND YOAST SEO PLUGIN***

One Page SEO is most important thing in Ranking of Website. Did you know that you can increase your site ranking in Google using just on-page SEO? Its True! I will do yoast Plugin optimization for your WordPress website which will help you to get more traffic and visitors.

Gig Features:

Yoast Installation
Optimize home page title and meta description
Keyword Optimization
Onpage Optimization
Website Speed Optimization
Add Alt tag to images
XML Sitemap & Robots.txt Generate Optimization
Connection with Webmaster and Analytics
Migration from All in ONE SEO to Yoast

Note: For configuration of Google Webmaster and Analytics, i need your gmail logins.

Disclaimer:
If you are not satisfy with my work, I will give you 100% money back guarantee.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

                                                     ORDER THIS AMAZING GIG NOW


Reviews


ramymaher:friendly, fast, highly recommended.

technotasks:Outstanding Experience!

saisaiday:thanks for the work

technotasks:Outstanding Experience!

andriayounger:East to work with and quick delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment