Friday, 9 March 2018

I will set up a basic wordpress blog or website

I will set up a basic wordpress blog or website












About:

Not sure how to set up your WordPress Site. Don't worry, I'm here to help and I have 3 options to choose from. 

With the basic gig I will install WordPress and set up the website with a free theme and any plugins you require for the functionality that you need. 

With the standard gig in addition to the installation and set up I will also upload content (provided by you) to your site.

With the premium gig I will also set up an Amazon, Ebay, or Ali Express affiliate store and also install a premium plugin that will automate the process of adding new items to your store every week. Not only will this plugin save you a ton of time but it will also help your store to rank higher in the search engines which means more traffic and more sales in your store.

If you want something that isn't mentioned here feel free to message me to get a custom offer. 

***Please make sure you have a domain name and hosting before purchasing the gig. I can provide hosting for an additional charge.***

Reviews


khaleelkhl:Excellent , I will recommend it for friends

jamesbrewer314:Not really.

rebeccajatoe:I am sorry that you were not satisfied. If you had requested a revision I would have been happy to make whatever changes were necessary.

journeyup:Great first time, I will return

rebeccajatoe:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment