Thursday, 8 March 2018

I will develop a wordpress website and blog

I will develop a wordpress website and blog












About:

First of all Contact for quote please :)

Website Design, Website Development, Wordpress Design, Wordpress Website & Custom WordPress Theme:

Hello & Welcome. I’m Wp_prox, No doubt I am new in Fiverr but not new in the development field. Please give me a chance to provide you best service as like top most developer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

  • I don't provide hosting/domain.  Please provide login info for WordPress friendly hosting before I begin working or i will charge Extra for hosting.

  • For a Custom Made WordPress Design or Website Redesign, please contact me for a quote. 

    • I can create any kind of website or even custom design E-Commerce, Portfolio, Real Estate, Directory, Videos, Podcasts, Health, Author site, DJ/music, Business, Reviews, Blog, Resume, Automobile, Crowdfunding etc


    • If I use a premium theme/plugin, you may need to purchase the premium WordPress theme/plugin in case you need support from the theme/plugin developer in future.

      Thanks REGARDs

      EHTISHAM777

Reviews


fatbingo:Great Work! Delivered early. Thanks so much. I will sure request for more if needed in the future.

ehtisham777:Outstanding Experience!

zimamedia:Very hard worker. Follows directions and went above and beyond. Would recommend.

ehtisham777:love it he is Great .... (y)

zimamedia:The communication with the seller is fantastic. We established a clear scope and ran into some challenges because of technical issues. The developer was a problem solver, hard worker, and dedicated to finding solutions every step of the way. If you are looking for a dedicated colleague—you have found him!


No comments:

Post a Comment