I will remove your site from blacklisted
About:
Your website is infected by Malware ? Your website blacklisted by Google, Search Engines and Antivirus ?
Don't worry I will do that for you.
I have 6+ Years Experience in Removing Malware, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Ethical Hacking, Network Security.
Don't worry I will do that for you.
I have 6+ Years Experience in Removing Malware, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Ethical Hacking, Network Security.
Search Engine Blacklisting
Antivirus Blocking and Blacklisting
Search Engine Result Page (SERP) Warnings
Google Blacklist 'Report Attack Page or The site ahead contains malware' in Chrome
'Reported Attack Page' in Firefox
Google Diagnostic Safe Browsing Reports
Bing Blacklist
McAfee SiteAdvisor
'This site may be hacked' in search results
'This site may be compromised' in search results
'This site may harm your computer' in search results
Norton Safe Browsing
Phish Tank
AVG
SpamHaus Domain Block List (DBL)
Bitdefender
Avast
Yandex (via Sophos)
ESET
I can do :
[#] Cleaning your website from Blacklisting
[#] Cleaning malware, Phishing pages etc
[#] Removing all kind of Malicious codes
I can do :
[#] Cleaning your website from Blacklisting
[#] Cleaning malware, Phishing pages etc
[#] Removing all kind of Malicious codes

No comments:
Post a Comment