I will migrate website in 15 hours
About:
Everything will be done under 15 hours | Fastest Delivery On Fiverr
I will Move or Migrate your WordPress website to new Host / Domain or Copy your WordPress website to a new Domain and Hosting.
Features of this gig
- No Size Limit
- No Downtime
- No Missing Content
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
What I need:
- Old Domain and hosting credentials (Username & Password)
- Old WordPress Credentials
- New Domain and hosting Credentials(Username & Password)
- New WordPress website Credentials (if any)
ORDER DIRECTLY OR
CONTACT ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS.
Thanks & Regard:
zazi_developer
abe008:Provider did an ok job after getting stuck a few times in the process. Thanks.
zazi_developer:I could have done that in just an hour time but the buyer were not responding to my questions however once he responded in the next 10 minutes the job was done. I was stuck because of my buyer end. However glad that your work is done perfectly
wolfandwalker:Seller did a great job, very fast, communicated well, friendly, impeccable English and made sure everything was done right A+
zazi_developer:Thank you, Sir. It's been a pleasure working with you. He was quite co-operative and helped me with everything i asked he did right on the spot. Very pleasure-full experience it was. Hope to have another opportunity to work with him again. \r\nBest, \r\nZazi
mwildman:We had an issue but that was on my end. The seller did a great job and fixed the issue. I would definitely recommend him.
No comments:
Post a Comment