I will update your wordpress, plugins and themes
About:
◄ EXPRESS SERVICE
►
I will update your WordPress website, plugins and themes in less
than 24 hours.
I can do it automatically or manually (if your hosting doesn't
allow it). *
Any custom modified or created plugins or themes will not be
updated, unless the new version is provided (please mention them
in the order).
-WordPress Master-
Member of the 780-800 WP Developers Club on
Codepoet.
A TOP 5% WP developer on Elance.
Over 8 years of WordPress
experience and hundreds of websites created.
If you need a WordPress website or you have a WordPress job, I'm
the man!
Here is a short list of what I can do:
- WP migration service (transfer to another domain and/or hosting)
- WP tweaks
- WP fixes
- WP updates
- WP plugins amp; themes updates
- Install WP security plugins
- WP malware removal
- WP custom theme design
- Anything related to WordPress
100% satisfaction or money back guarantee.
*One gig per updated website.
If you have any
questions please send a message.
Thank you!
Reviews
alonbc:great! as promissed
andr3y:Thank you! Glad I could help.
freymuth:He is very experienced! I can very recommend everyone to buy his gig!
andr3y:Thank you! Happy to help!
key_analyst:Great job! Quick delivery.

No comments:
Post a Comment