Sunday, 19 August 2018

I will fix your any wordpress error

I will fix your any wordpress error












About:

I will fix any type of wordpress error from your website.

Do you have any PHP , CSS or responsive error in your site ?

Contact me to solve in 24 hour.

My Work process:
  • First will take a backup of your current version .
  • Fix the error

Contact me if you have any question.

My  error fixing services are :
  • Image Upload error fix
  • WordPress  theme error fix ,
  • WordPress plugin error fix,
  • WordPress PHP error,
  • HTML error fix,
  • CSS error fix, 
  • JavaScript error fix

please note this is one problem per gig : )

Reviews


growwithseo:Great work as always!

rashiduln:Outstanding Experience!

growwithseo:Thank you so much for your help. Great job!

rashiduln:Outstanding Experience!

felixkunze93:More than perfect! Fast, friendly!


No comments:

Post a Comment